Re: SSH Client

On Sat, Jul 29, 2000 at 12:16:40PM +0200, antonio at nambu.uem.mz wrote:
> Can someone tell me where I can get a good SSH client for windows
> which I can use to connect to the FreeBSD?

Teraterm Pro with ttssh

http://hp.vector.co.jp/authors/VA002416/teraterm.html
http://www.zip.com.au/~roca/ttssh.html

Basically you just install teraterm using its setup.exe, then you unzip
ttssh into the _same_ directory as teraterm, then you just run ttssh.exe

It supports most ssh functions (RSA authentication, X forwarding, port
forwarding). However it does not have RSA key generation, nor scp.

Regards,

Brian.

To send a message to this list, e-mail afnog at afnog.org
To send a requet to majordomo, e-mail majordomo at afnog.org and put