[afnog] Re : Re : Afnog Localization Program E0

Alain Ilunga alilunga at yahoo.fr
Tue Mar 27 06:40:06 UTC 2012

Congratulations to Christian and all the challenging BSDCongo team as well, some young who attended the Afnog workshops and decided to share their experience and knowledge gained. I can say more than 150 students trained, the biggest challenge is to keep the flame lit on BSD because many of those students switch on Ubuntu. Thank you to the BSDCongo team working on a larger vision.

Alain ILUNGA NGOIE
alilunga at yahoo.fr
+243818135453

Kinshasa
République Démocratique du Congo

>________________________________
> De : "jnoulaye at yahoo.fr" <jnoulaye at yahoo.fr>
>À : africann <africann at afrinic.net>; afnog <afnog at afnog.org>; Bope Domilongo Christian <christianbope at gmail.com>
>Cc : liste.diffusion <liste.diffusion at bsdcongo.org>
>Envoyé le : Lundi 26 mars 2012 18h13
>Objet : [afnog] Re :  Afnog Localization Program E0
>

>That's great, Bope.
>The capacity building is fundamental for IT development in Africa.
>Each sub-Saharan country should follow your example.
>Good continuation and good luck for the next sessions.
>Thank you for this news from your area (RDC).
>
>Warm regards,
>/Janvier
>Janvier Ngnoulaye
>University of Yaounde 1
>Yaounde - Cameroon
>+237 77 72 03 34

 received the request to make setup the Open Source Lab  from ISTA