[afnog] Re: Election of Africa Regional representative to ccNSO Council

Dr Paulos Nyirenda paulos at sdnp.org.mw
Fri Jun 10 16:35:58 EAT 2005

Nii,

I only saw your posting to AFNOG. I think nothing came through from the AFTLD
discussion list aftld-members at lists.aftld.org.

Are you still on cctld-discuss? Nothing came through from there either.

I have often complained about mail distribution on the AFTLD discussion list. It
seems that it is not very reliable as sometimes the mail ets through and often it
does not. Who operates this AFTLD discussion list?

Could it be that AFNOG and AFTLD discussion lists are running on the same SENDMAIL
server? If this is the case then could this be because sendmail chooses not to send
multiple copies of the same message to the same person if they appear in more than
one cc? Could the one running AFNOG please say something?

I am concerned that not many potential voters received your announcement. I am
copying this to AFNOG and to AFTLD.

Regards,

Paulos
Dr Paulos B Nyirenda