[afnog] installing multiple rpms

Mukasa Assey Alfred asseym at cfi.co.ug
Tue Jun 14 10:35:42 EAT 2005

I thought i would leave --nodeps in that command so that i don't have to
worry about the order of installation of the rpms.

I figured that rpm -Uvh --nodeps *.rpm will pick rpms in alphabetical
order or something like that...., thus some packages would be installed
before their dependencies.

Don't you think --nodeps would help in fixing such issues?

--assey.