[afnog] Postfix auto reply configuration help

henry chiti hmchiti2002 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jun 23 13:35:48 EAT 2005

Hai guys,

I am graduate of Afnog Lome 2002 and who has never
looked back to windows for networking/IS solutions.

BUt problem is that I am running Mandrakelniux 10 and
has configured the mailserver on Postfix and Qpopper.
I have a user who has gone on leave and wants his
e-mails to auto reply that he is on vacation,
unfortunately am stuck here and need help from people
around here.

I will appreciate help rendered as my Exexcutive
Director who is his boss is breathing fire and the ISP
is far fetched!

Regards

Henry