[afnog] Postfix auto reply configuration help

Roger Yerbanga roger at afribone.net.ml
Thu Jun 23 15:02:19 EAT 2005

You can clic here : http://www.yerbynet.com/Cours/LinuxAutoReply.html, but it is in French.

! roger

-----Message d'origine-----

De : afnog-bounces at afnog.org [mailto:afnog-bounces at afnog.org] De la part de henry chiti Envoyé : jeudi 23 juin 2005 10:36 À : afnog at afnog.org Objet : [afnog] Postfix auto reply configuration help

Hai guys,

I am graduate of Afnog Lome 2002 and who has never looked back to windows for networking/IS solutions.

BUt problem is that I am running Mandrakelniux 10 and has configured the mailserver on Postfix and Qpopper.

I have a user who has gone on leave and wants his e-mails to auto reply that he is on vacation, unfortunately am stuck here and need help from people around here.

I will appreciate help rendered as my Exexcutive Director who is his boss is breathing fire and the ISP is far fetched!

Regards

Henry