[afnog] uninstalling majordomo

Baththama bello baththama at yahoo.com
Wed May 10 14:30:18 EAT 2006

hello
       I have mandrake linux 9.2 and majordomo-1.94.5 downloaded and configured but its unfortunate I dont need it any more and have to remove it when I try deleting it through the GUI it says access denied /home/mywara/majordomo-1.94.5/changelog and when I try removing it through the konsole using the rm command it says  cannot lstat 'majordomo-1.94.5' no such file or directory . pls how do i uninstall it