[afnog] mail problem

Mikisa Richard rmikisa at bushnet.net
Wed May 24 15:57:55 EAT 2006

Well, afters lots of noise and pressure from different places, looks
like we finally have a break through with Fastweb,

rmikisa at mayhem:~> telnet mail.avsi.org 25
Trying 81.208.64.123...
Connected to mail.avsi.org.
Escape character is '^]'.

rmikisa at mayhem:~> telnet mail.avsi.org 110
Trying 81.208.64.123...
Connected to mail.avsi.org.
Escape character is '^]'.
+OK <1337.1148475825 at avsi.org>