[afnog] RE : Post-Afnog Appreciation and Confession

tracy musaza cocko_mirindi at yahoo.fr
Sat May 27 16:03:41 EAT 2006

Hey Michuki!

  You and all the team was very Cocastitc!!!

  Even Sarova Hotel, please give them 7 starts bcoz 5 starts is not suffisants to Panafric.
  Wonderfull was lecons I get from A. Aina, Eric; P. Smith; S folayan, Yussef, Hontomey and more of theme ....

  Thanx Michuki, Thanx Afnog Staff, thanx Afrinic Staff and all.

  The internation!!!

Sunday Adekunle Folayan <sfolayan at skannet.com.ng> a écrit :
  Jambo Michuki,

Just to say ...Thanks to you and the entire .ke gang for the wonderful
afnog workshop and meeting this year. You guys were just impressive. I
really had fun, and I am sure many other people did. Was wonderful seeing
old friends, and making many more friends.

I guess we succeeded in infecting the Sarova Staff! When I dropped my key,
to checkout, I was presented with a farewell card, signed by about 10 of
their familiar Staff and a Sarova-Panafric T-Shirt. I did not forget to hug
them all, on your behalf :-)

We look forward to welcoming you all in Abuja, come 2007.

Cheers.

Sunday.

Coko Tracy MIRINDI MUSAZA
Ingénieur Consultant