BGP error : Protocol not in this image

Mark Tinka mtinka at africaonline.co.zw
Tue May 22 13:13:52 UTC 2007

On Tuesday 22 May 2007 14:55, Mohamed Lemine Ould Mohamed
Vadel wrote:

> I tried to reach the link:
> http://tools.cisco.com/ITDIT/CFN/jsp/index.jsp to download
> the image but every time it refuses me the access.

That's because the area of the web site you are trying to
reach is protected, and is restricted only to members with
CCO (Cisco Connection Online) access. Typically, Cisco
customers, partners, resellers, e.t.c.

You would need to have a username and password that would
allow you to access CCO.

> If
> anybody can help me to download it or to supply me the
> image which it is necessary?

If you don't have a service contract with Cisco, you may ask
your Cisco agent/supplier to help you get this software.