LINUX/Windows 98 link

Hi all,

I'm Niran Oluwaranti from Nigeria. I was at Afnog workshop in South
Africa. I have been following Noah and Brian exchange and Randy Bush
occasional additions, I have gained from it.

I have a problem that I need your assistance, II'm trying to migrate
gradually to the Linux Environment without completely loosing my bearing
in Windows. I have a 4.3GB HDD with 2 partitions. C:(3GB) & D:(1.3GB).

The C: drive is full and the is virtually empty. I got another 8.4GB to
upgrade my 4.3GB, I partitioned it to 2, one for window and the other I
install Redhat 6.1.

I don't want to lose the software & Data on my formal HDD so, I use the
two on my machine. Now the 4.3GB (Disk Aand Primary Master) and 8.4GB
(Disk B and Secondary Master), CD ROM is primary Slave.

My problem is I can't use the Linux partition if I don't physically
change the cable of the HDD. I want to install Linux on the second
partition of disk A and for it work together with the second partition of
Disk B. Please how do I achieve this without loosing my Data in C: of Disk
A.

Thank you.

Niran Oluwaranti                 :"If it possible,as much as lies in you
Department of Computer Science   :live peaceably with all men...Be not
and Engineering, Obafemi Awolowo :overcome of evil, but overcome evil with
University, Ile-Ife, Nigeria     :good.  (Roms 12:18,21)
E-Mail: aranti at oauife.edu.ng     :To God be the Glory for evermore