multi-homed

Present situation:

2 wireless links(over ISM ) 3.0Mbs speeds

My short term project goal:

	o-	To implement multi-homing  to ensure stability and availability.
	o-	share load amongst 4 servers in the most optimal way
	o-	manage client servers , consious of security and other concerns, remotely
		from my desk. In anycase the cients mentioned would be those on the same
		backbone as one of the my upstreams.
	o-	test run a peering setup for upstreams

Services on my network:

DNS, local office mail(very small at the moment), web hosting(POP
accounts), databases

Now the issue is that both my ISPs have a sinlge class C block from which
they have assigned me IPs and one of them does not even run the reverse
name server for their IP block.
	Is it possible to say have an AS number and then cooperate with my
upstream to talk BGP to higher up routers such that if one of them were to
go down then the remaining route would be through the other ISP. I am not
erally familiar with this so please excuse me if my language does not make
a lot of sense.

To send a message to this list, e-mail afnog at afnog.org
To send a requet to majordomo, e-mail majordomo at afnog.org and put

This list is mantained by owner-afnog at afnog.org