Re: Windows 98 Networking

Also try Internet Connection Wizard and make sure you select that you want
to connect to the Internet dialup connection and modem.

Isatou

At 17:29 17/08/00 +0000, mohammed yusuf wrote:
>Hello everybody,
>
>Please can any body out there help me fix this problem !
>I am working with an ISP,
>I have a system using windows 98 OS,I use this system to
>browse directly to our equipment using RJ45 cable and it is
>working fine.But when I tried this same system to browse
>using dial_up, I will log-on
>to the internet quite Ok but I can't browse ,we were using this
>system for dial-up before,it could not be the problem of modem
>because I tried the modem in other system using other OS like
>windows NT and it work fine.
>
>Any advise would be grately appreciated.
>
>Lislan wrote.

>To send a message to this list, e-mail afnog at afnog.org
>To send a requet to majordomo, e-mail majordomo at afnog.org and put
>your request in the body of the message (i.e use "help" for help)
>
>This list is mantained by owner-afnog at afnog.org

* Isatou Secka Jah                              *
* National Project Professional Personnel       *
* Support to the Gambia's Internet Initiative   *
* UNDP/GAMTEL                           *
* Tel: (220) 201556   Fax:(220) 201897          *