Re: problem with WAN WIC-2A/S card on CISCO 2600

I doubt it. The previous thread only affects the 262x routers.

Alain, have you tried the usual debugging? For example, looping the modem,
looping the circuit, checking the other end (is the router interface
enabled, loop modem, using same encapsulation), etc... Can you list the
tests and say what happened for each, please.

Don't know what the numbers on your DSU mean, so it is hard to say. But
assuming there is a bug is probably not the right way to start solving this.

philip

To send a message to this list, e-mail afnog at afnog.org
To send a requet to majordomo, e-mail majordomo at afnog.org and put

This list is mantained by owner-afnog at afnog.org