Re: freebsd and sparc

I wasn't aware that RedHat for Sparcs had a bootable CD. I think you need
to boot strap from a floppy disk, and then install from CD. Infact, I don't
think I've seen a RedHat for Sparc CD sold commercially (apart from the
ones I've seen my colleagues make for themselves).Your RedHat CD might be
an Intel-only distribution.

philip

To send a message to this list, e-mail afnog at afnog.org
To send a requet to majordomo, e-mail majordomo at afnog.org and put