Re: uucp

I'm resending this as I haven't seen it show up on the list. - GK

on 9/19/00 6:57 PM, Benson Omollo at omollo at wananchi.com wrote:

> does anyone in this list have experience on how to setup uucp server on either
> freebsd or Linux redhat?....to accept dialins?.

Benson,

We are using UUCP on FreeBSD. We have dial-in from a another computer into
our system for mail transfer. Is is working very reliably, except for the
quality of our phone lines. I'm not an expert on this by any means, but
would be happy to help where I can. I'll look at out configuration files and
let you know how they are set up.

Greg Kintz
LINGO Net
Monrovia, Liberia