Re: Access servers

Hello all,

For how many people (subscribers) or how many lines ?
What i syour growth expectation for the next two years?
Last question: What is your budget ?

If you answer to the two questions, i can give you a configuration that
will be scalable for your network and fit in your budget.

Regards

Mouhamet DIOP
SENEGAL

To send a message to this list, e-mail afnog at afnog.org