Allowing traffic incoming

I have a cisco router but i am not using that yet. Presently, i am using the routing feature in microsoft RRAS but my remote network cannot access the main office because of a filter rule on my router. Now i want to allow traffic incoming from my remote network with a   /23 and /24 block of addresses to pass through my router but i do not know where to allow this. I assume it should be under the configure interface dialog box where you see input filters and outpt filters but i'm not sure.

Does anyone have an idea about how to allow such a remote network to pass through the routing and ras.

Joe