Cc: "AFNOG"
Sent: Wednesday, November 01, 2000 4:34 PM
Subject: RE: Cisco filtering Commands

Hello Jose,

Yes, they could filter if they want to. The GRE tunnel would show up in a "show ip cache flow" command (if they had Netflow turned on).

Q. Why are they filtering in the first place? If the market is open to satellite services, then they should be able to make arrangements in their ingress packet filters.

Barry