Re: your mail

Brian,

In order to interface uucp with something like Exchange server, would it be
possible to have a separate Unix box that runs uucp on the network? When
mail is received, uucp hands off the mail to Exim which sends the mail via
smtp to the Exchange server. It seems like Exim could be set up to handle
this. Also, mail sent from Exchange via smtp would be directed back to uucp
for storage until the next uucp connection. A P100 or 486 could be set up to
handle the uucp connections.

Zeimm, we can help with uucp side of things.

Greg
LINGO Net

To send a message to this list, e-mail afnog at afnog.org

This list is maintained by owner-afnog at afnog.org