Re: freebsd sendmail

On Mon, Jun 11, 2001 at 09:06:53PM +0300, Sematimba Noah K wrote:
> I do not usually answer my own posts. But in this case it appears that
> setting Djweb.eahd.or.ug worked. Sendmail no longer considers eahd.or.ug
> to be a local domain. Thanks Brian. Just leaves me wondering though, is
> this the way sendmail should be behaving? It only seems to do this in
> Freebsd but not on any of my linux boxes.

Seems strange to me. Where did your config file come from though? I
definitely have

Fw-o /etc/mail/local-host-names

on the FreeBSD 4.{2,3} boxes I have checked, whereas you had
/etc/mail/sendmail.cw. So I wonder if sendmail.cf was copied from some other
machine.

You could try extracting it from the etc distribution on the CD.

B.

To send a message to this list, e-mail afnog at afnog.org

This list is maintained by owner-afnog at afnog.org