Re: Qmail-- Exim

On Fri, 15 Jun 2001, Brian Candler wrote:

> Give some examples of the files you're trying to implement, and we can build
> an updated config for you on this list...

here are samples of some of the main config files. the number of entries
in each varies from 79 to 3336

Thanks,

Longwe

/etc/virtusertable

multi-fun at nbi.ispkenya.com	atasad
digentertain at nbi.ispkenya.com	digentertain
kairus at nbi.ispkenya.com		kairus
lugano at nbi.ispkenya.com		lugano

/etc/sendmail.db

sales at kenyacomputers.com	saleskcomputers
info at kenyacomputers.com		infokcomputers
info at sstl.co.ke			infosstl
sales at sstld.co.ke		salessstl
sales at horn-equatorial.com	saleshorn
info at horn-equatorial.com	infohorn

/etc/mailertable

sunflagkenya.com		esmtp:[212.49.87.77]
farmchemafrica.com		esmpt:nbi.ispkenya.com
worldconcernafrica.org		esmtp:mail.worldconcernafrica.org
diamsys.co.ke			esmtp:[64.86.234.42]
aakenya.org			esmtp:mail.aakenya.org
strobeskenya.com		smtp:[212.49.87.75]

/etc/mail/RelayTo