Re: router on a PC

Hi aigain!

I have configured IP forwarding on my RH Linux7 box.
It has worked perfectly.
My new provider is short in IP addresses. He's given
me one public IP address. I need your advice on how to
design my network. Do I concentrate all my services
(mail, Web, DB, DNS) on the same computer as the PC
router? Is it possible to implement services on
private IP addresses. What do I need to do that.
Furthermore how do I manage to keep my domain name
"sdnp.cm"?

Thanks in advance

Moluh

=====
MOLUH NJILIE, NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR
SDNP CAMEROON
506 Hajal Center, PO Box: 836, Yaounde Cameroon
Phone: (237) 222490 (O)

Emails: <mnjilie at sdnp.cm>
        <njilier at yahoo.com>