Re: bandwith measurement

On Tue, 03 Jul 2001 05:06:10 -0700  Randy Bush wrote:
> >> again, use patchar
> > Where is it found? Can't find any mention of it in my ports.
> ftp://ftp.ee.lbl.gov/pathchar/

Until this day, despite several promises, pathchar is a binary-only thing,
and I fear it hasn't been maintained since Van left lbl (he went to Cisco,
then somewhere else). I consider this dead code, unfortunately.

Bruce Mah re-wrote it, and made source available.
http://www.employees.org/~bmah/Software/pchar/

Geert Jan

To send a message to this list, e-mail afnog at afnog.org

This list is maintained by owner-afnog at afnog.org