From: Agbenya Adotey [mailto:gagbey at ghana.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2001 3:32 AM
To: afnog at afnog.org
Subject: Recovery of root password

Hi All,
Please i need help.
we installed a freebsd box version 4.2 some way back in May.
We haven't used it since then.
Moreover we installed a lot of packages on it.
I'm afraid we don't want to go over the whole process of
re-installation.
we have forgotten the root password.
I tried using the CDROM to recover it but to no avail.
I don't what i'm doing wrong.
Any help please?

Regards,
Agbenya Adotey.