Re: POP Server

> Hi,
>
> I've found that cucipop compares quite well with qpopper. I use both, but prefer qpopper on my high volume servers. The performance of the recent versions, as well as the degree of flexibity re: configuration is quite good.

However if you're going to get qpopper from the Freebsd Ports, make sure
you have upgraded your port skeletons via cvsup or portcheckout such that
you get the latest secure versions. I remember a few security issues with
it in the recent past. Though I can't pinpoint any. but I think they were
fixed in the latest releases.

Noah.

To send a message to this list, e-mail afnog at afnog.org

This list is maintained by owner-afnog at afnog.org