Re: Which database?

Hello,

Thank you for all thoses messages...

Currently, I am using Mysql for different database, and one has more than
500 000 records, it works fine.

But 6 millions might be different, it seems that the question is more about
the simulataneous request, what would be the figures? The limits? Any ideas?

Calvin, would suggest any other database?

Eric