Re: sendmail-8.11.2-14

Sendmail is compiled with tcp_wrappers support in redhat 7.0 onwards. Make
sure you have

sendmail: ALL : ALLOW

in /etc/hosts.allow

Also restart sendmail and post what you see in /var/log/maillog at this
time. Are you able to telnet localhost 25?

btw, your mail exchangers are both one and the same machine. This totally
defeats the purpose of multiple mxes. You need to have your mail exchanger
of second preference on another network preferably and with a lower
preference ( i.e a higher number than the mx of higher preference).

 Noah.

To send a message to this list, e-mail afnog at afnog.org

This list is maintained by owner-afnog at afnog.org