Re: Cisco access list - multihomed question

Brian,

I've seen people doing this

route-map family permit 10
match ip address 115
set ip next-hop w.x.y.z

route-map family permit 20
match ip address 116
set ip next-hop w.x.y.q

access-list 115 permit tcp a.b.c.d 0.0.0.127 any eq www
access-list 115 deny tcp any any eq www

access-list 116 permit tcp a.b.c.d 0.0.0.127 any eq smtp
access-list 116 deny tcp any any eq smtp

and so on ...

So anything that does not meet the first criteria is sent to the next
criteria on that policy. i.e pref 20

Regards,

Michuki.