Re: Cisco access list - multihomed question

I seem to have managed to nail it with the following:

Int e0/0
ip route-cache policy
ip policy route-map family
<snip
!
access-list 115 permit tcp a.b.c.d 0.0.0.31 any eq www ! cache-bypass
access-list 115 permit tcp f.g.h.i 0.0.0.31 any eq www ! cache-bypass
!
access-list 116 permit ip w.x.y.z 0.0.0.127 any ! the 'net that I want to reroute
!
access-list 117 permit ip host j.k.l.m any ! My web-cache
!
route-map family permit 10
 match ip address 115
 set ip next-hop q.r.s.t ! content-filter server
!
route-map family permit 20
 match ip address 116
 set interface Serial2/0:16 ! upstream for 're-routed' net
!
route-map family permit 30
 match ip address 117
 set interface Serial0/0 ! Default for all other traffic

Thanks to all who helped!

Longwe

p.s. please critique the above composition, check it for literary value, grammar, syntax and possibly logic flow ;-)