Re: Radius and portmaster

On Mon, Nov 26, 2001 at 09:20:06AM -0800, Jounewe Koumessi Aline Flore wrote:
>    I successfully install the stable version but there is just the
>    /var/log/radiusd.log as log file in /var/log

That's good. Has it written anything to it, saying that the daemon has
started up? Has the timestamp on the file been updated?
   ls -l /var/log/radiusd.log
   tail /var/log/radiusd.log

While it's running you can do
   tail -f /var/log/radiusd.log
to see messages as they are written.

>    I try a radtest on one of the portmaster port and this is the answer:
>
>    Sending request to server adsnet, port 1812
>
>    Re-sending request

So, like I said before:
- is the daemon running?
- is it logging anything?