Re: Radius and portmaster

I successfully install the stable version but there is just the /var/log/radiusd.log as log file in /var/log

I try a radtest on one of the portmaster port and this is the answer:

Sending request to server adsnet, port 1812

Re-sending request

Re-sending request

Re-sending request

Re-sending request

No answer

what can be the problem?

  Brian Candler <B.Candler at pobox.com> wrote:

On Mon, Nov 26, 2001 at 07:24:43AM -0800, Jounewe Koumessi Aline Flore wrote:
> I just check the Makefile according to linux package
> and i notice that it's for linux 2.0.x , lib5 and
> lib6.
> But i hve linux 2.2.14.
>
> i try ftp.livingston.com but the site is not
> accessible.

I sent the URL last time, it is
http://www.radius.cistron.nl/

scroll down the screen, look for the download section

JOUNEWE KOUMESSI ALINE FLORE
Ingénieur Réseau et Système
Tél. (237) 992-72-89
fkoumessi at yahoo.com