Re: bouncing mail

damn, line wrap -

ignore this:

majordomo: "|/var/majordomo/wrapper
majordomo",/var/majordomo/majordomo-attacks

your entry:

majordomo: "/usr/lib/majordomo/wrapper majordomo"

(which is your path, not mine /var/majordomo ;-)
should work is you modify the owner entries

owner-majordomo: majordom
majordomo-owner: majordom

Lucy E. Lynch 				Academic User Services
Computing Center			University of Oregon
llynch at darkwing.uoregon.edu		(541) 346-1774/Cell: 912-7998

To send a message to this list, e-mail afnog at afnog.org

This list is maintained by owner-afnog at afnog.org