AFTLD Workshop annoucement - Accra 11 March 2002

===================================
AFTLD Workshop: Accra - 11 March 2002
===================================

AFTLD (AFrica Top Level Domain - www.aftld.org) is the association of
AFrica country code Top Level domain Manager. AFTLD is afiliate to ccTLD
constituency of DNSO and has the support of ICANN (Internet Corporation for
Assigned Name and Number - www.icann.org).

During the ICANN Meeting at Accra Ghana (11-14 March), a special one day
workshop has been organized by a number of African ccTLD managers, in
cooperation with ICANN, for AFTLD members. The goal of this workshop is to
help ccTLDs to be more confortable on theire ccTLD management, allowing a
good and strong stability of the Internet naming system in Africa. The
workshop will cover different aspect of ccTLD management from pure
management to some technicals issues. You have bellow the Agenda:

Monday 11 March 2002

    8H00 - 9H: Registration

    9h00 - 9h15 : Introduction and Presentations

    9h15 - 10h30 : IANA Database Update procedure

10h30 - 11h00: Coffee break.

    11h00 - 12H30: Selecting and configuring ccTLD Nameserver

12h30 - 14h30: Lunch

    14H30 - 15H30: DNS security

    15H30 - 16H30: UDRP -LDRP

16H30 - 17H00: Coffee break

    17H00 - 18: Open Panel and country update.

We expersssly invite you all to attend this workshop. To do so, please file
the form bellow and send it to me (akp-adiel at cafe.tg) until March 1st 2002.

Those of you who got and confirm their Infodev iCSF fellowship do not have
to register again.

Registration form
Name:
Email Address:
Employer:
Job Title:
Role of participant in home country:
Reason for attending conference.

For any furter informations please fell free to contact me.