ccTLD Voting Proxy

This is a note to all ccTLD managers (administrative contact) who cannot attend the ICANN meeting in Accra. The ccTLD participants
list is available at:

http://www.wwtld.org/meetings/form/participant_list_country1.php

Can those who will not be attending please send a proxy to a person who will be attending the meeting. The proxy should be sent to:

<cctld-discuss at wwtld.org>
<cctld-contacts at wwtld.org>

in the format suggested below:

---
I, <YOUR NAME>, as the Administrative Contact for the .<YOUR DOMAIN> domain as recorded in the IANA database I hereby give my vote by
proxy for all matters to be addressed by the ccTLD constituency at the ICANN Accra meeting to <YOUR SELECTED PROXY PERSON>.

Regards,

<YOUR NAME>,
<YOUR DOMAIN> Administrator
---

We are also investigating the possibility of remote participation via webcasting and will inform you shortly.

Best Regards,

Yann Kwok,
ccTLD AdCom member (Africa)

To send a message to this list, e-mail afnog at afnog.org