RE: [Fwd: RE: IXP hardware]

Title: Message
I mean no I didn't...ok time to go home...sorry for the clutter!
-----Original Message-----
From: Metcalf, Andrew [mailto:Metcalf at danet.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 07, 2002 6:11 PM
To: 'afnog at afnog.org'
Subject: RE: [Fwd: RE: IXP hardware]

Ah! yes I did...woops
-----Original Message-----
From: Americo F. Muchanga [mailto:americo at it.kth.se]
Sent: Thursday, March 07, 2002 5:53 PM
To: Metcalf, Andrew
Subject: [Fwd: RE: IXP hardware]

u perhaps have missed this msg.

a./

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: RE: IXP hardware
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 22:56:14 +0200
From: antonio at nambu.uem.mz
To: afnog at afnog.org

Hi,

Thanks guys.
That's just what I needed to know. I guess it would be each ISP's
responsability to bring their router to the IXP. I was also thinking of a
contribution from all ISP's involved to buy a single router with multiple
Serial and ethernet interfaces where they would all connect, something
like a cisco 7200 series. How does that sound?

Cheers,

----

To send a message to this list, e-mail afnog at afnog.org

This list is maintained by owner-afnog at afnog.org