Visa for Togo & AFTLD schedule

Dear Rachel / Marie Jeanne,

1) Togo Visa

Richard Francis and Willie Black for the AFNOG/AfriNIC meeting. As UK residents, they don't have a Togo consulate there, unless
they go via Paris, which unfortunately take 7 days to issue a visa. Grateful if you can issue a letter of invitation and confirm
it'll be possible for them to have the visa issued at the airport

2) AFTLD Presentation

From what I understood, the 16 May may be too late if most participants would have departed, but there's still a slot available in
the afternoon of the 11 April after the RIPE training ? If so, we'd like to have an AFTLD presentation discussing the following
topics:

    a) ICANN Evolution & Reform
    b) Incorporation of AFTLD in Mauritius (report back)
    c) Presentation on CENTR's view of ICANN reform
    d) AFTLD Dispute Resolution Service
    e) Automated ccTLD registration tools (13 May)

Grateful if you can confirm whether the above session will be possible so that we can make the announcement in the list ASAP.

Thanks and Regards,

- yann

To send a message to this list, e-mail afnog at afnog.org

This list is maintained by owner-afnog at afnog.org