Re: Site Mirroir

This is an approximative translation. I hope it will be useful...

Pierre

I have just made a website for one institution and I have hosted it in an Ivoirian
ISP. It is asked me to make a mirror website at our host in Togo. But I've never
done that.

Answer from Mr Bortzmeyer:

What O.S are you currently using on your server? With UNIX, rsync is most of the
time the best solution, the simplest, if you use SSH. But it ask the "master
machine" to work harder. If you cannot change anything, wget is perhaps a better
solution. Do you control the "master machine"?

Anwer:
We have linux 6.2 and we are in control. Do you know where I can get these two
packages (rsync and wget)?

To send a message to this list, e-mail afnog at afnog.org

This list is maintained by owner-afnog at afnog.org