RE : Site Mirroir

Ok Sorry!

In the future I'll try to explain my ideas in English to be sur I would
reach the wole list. Sorry again.

Now like I have said, I would like to get experience from those who have
installed yet MIRROR.
What is the procedure and witch packages is needed and where to find those
packages?

We are using Redhat Linux 6.2.

Thanks

Paul