Re: Apache versions

> But I've just seen that Apache 2.0.36 already has mod_ssl built in. Not
> being an Apache expert myself, can anyone tell me if 2.0.36 is reasonable or
> whether it's better to stick with the 1.3.x train for now?

Neither am I an expert.... however the 2.0 branch seems to be working
quite ok. If you're handling heavy loads and need threading support etc
then 2.0.x series is a good bet however if you're more interested in
stability versus functionality then it may be better to stick with 1.3.x
train.

Personally on my own machine I run the 2.0.x series but I ams till
sticking to the 1.3.x series on production machines. Perhaps I will shift
soon..

Noah.

To send a message to this list, e-mail afnog at afnog.org

This list is maintained by owner-afnog at afnog.org