Re: courier-imap

> Personally I ensure that my kernels are not contaminated with IPv6, by
> recompiling them with
> #options        INET6                   #IPv6 communications protocols

Issues of using the stock kernel that shipped with the distro. I normally
compile my own kernel but in this case even before I got round to that I
found my services were not working.

It is definitely an ipv6 issue. I am going to recompile without ipv6 and
remove any other unnecessary stuff that is in there.

Noah.

To send a message to this list, e-mail afnog at afnog.org

This list is maintained by owner-afnog at afnog.org