forwarded bounced msg. from "Mensah K. Agbessitse" <mensahk at ghana.com>

From: "Mensah K. Agbessitse" <mensahk at ghana.com>
To: <afnog at afnog.org>
Subject: Help- Majordomo
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 19:25:45 +0100
Hi All,
I am running majordomo-1.94.5 and exim-3.22 on FreeBSD 4.2.
My list is password protected hence you need an approved password to be able
to send mail to the lists. First we send one to the list and it went
withought problem but as owner I had a lot of bounce mails with user
unknown. I was able to delete them.
Now my problem is that whenever I send a mail to the list with good or bad
password I only get the same message with the approved password at the
beginning of the mail and addressed to the owner of the list.
Can someone tell me what is wrong and what should I do?
M. K.
----
Network Operations Center
Network Computer Systems (NCS) Ltd.