Re: design and built a firewall

Hello Didier,

The MikroTik RouterOS can do all of that.  You can put RouterOS boxes where
you had the "FreeBSD or Linux box (city 1)".  Use 128bit PPTP VPN between
the two and then add Ethernet over IP to bridge the LANs.  You can also put
bandwidth shaping on the VPN so that it won't use too much bandwidth.

You can do this with the free "demo" license -- no expiration.

Full instructions can be found in the MikroTik RouterOS docs with a diagram
showing this.

For the PPTP tunnel
http://www.mikrotik.com/Documentation/manual_2.5/Interface/PPTP.html

For the Ethernet over IP tunnel