Re: Postfix+Courier-imap+Mysql: Login failed

However please include an alias in your virtual table for
postfix at your.domain Apparently you set this to /dev/null so postmaster
notifications do not actually reach you. Which is why postifx was giving
such errors like unable to create Maildir /dev/null/Maildir/.....

It is good that your setup is up and running.

If you have an apache webserver that runs php. I will modify and send you
a couple of php scripts I use for adding users to my system off list. It
eases your job and makes it less likely for you to make mistakes while entering
users into the database such as forgetting the trailing / on the maildir.

Noah.

To send a message to this list, e-mail afnog at afnog.org

This list is maintained by owner-afnog at afnog.org