Re: Looking for routers

I made a mistake saying 'non-commercial use'. MikroTik RouterOS is free for
any kind of usage, it does not expire. The basic routing is completely
functional. There are some limitations on the number of PPPoE clients, PPTP
connections, etc. You can upgrade the license at any time when you need more.

-- Arnis
Hello Erik,

You don't need Linux experience if you build your own Intel PC based router
with four Ethernet cards or just one 4-port D-Link DFE-570TX card. You
install the MikroTik RouterOS software which is free for non-commercial
use. Download from www.mikrotik.com

Best regards,
Arnis Riekstins