Re:

At 13:23 27/06/2002 +0100, DOSSOU Franck wrote:
>Hi!
>I want to implement a wireless solution for internet connecting with
>using wireless network card (on laptop) like it's use at the last afnog
>meeting.
>Which material do I need?  can you send me URL for more information?
>what about wireless network card?
>Kind Regards.

Franck,

If it is for your Intranet you better think about security and WEP may not be sufficient. Looks at solutions that support 802.1X (or dynamic WEP key)  and for better performance your Acess Point should do hardware encryption.
If it is to implement 'hot spots' then security is not much an issue.

FYI, we have wireless solutions (Aironet):
http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/cc/pd/witc/ao350ap/prodlit/index.shtml

Rgds

Antoine Perrault
Systems Engineer