Re: Apache Permission Denied

Joe -

The current version of apache can be started from
/usr/local/apache/bin using:

./apachectl start

do a /usr/local/apache/bin/apachectl --help
for more options

Lucy E. Lynch 				Academic User Services
Computing Center			University of Oregon
llynch at darkwing.uoregon.edu		(541) 346-1774/Cell: 912-7998