Re: Anyone can help

Thanks. I guess this is the problem because my fan doesn't start until
the time that the machine reboots. When i saw the problem for the first
time i cheked the fan and it was running but now it no longer starts so
it has to do with overheating.

Now just for your laugh, Win XP was reporting this problem as a driver
failure!

rgds, a./

To send a message to this list, e-mail afnog at afnog.org

This list is maintained by owner-afnog at afnog.org