Dual Booting Freebsd 4.5 & Win 98

It will be greatly appreciated is some one can help me with the following;

I have 4GB and I have partition it into two, half for freebsd 4.5 and Window 98, my problem is, after installing freebsd, when  the system restarted, it doesn't give me the option to select which of the two OS I want to use, it automatically switch on freebsd, now, when I delete the freebsd partition, the windows 98 comes back, I will be glad to hear from any of you.

Thanks

Joseph Morrison

Do You Yahoo!?