Re: Tape drive installation on Redhat 7.2

One very easy way is to simply install taper. It should auto detect the
tape drive for you and even give you a nice graphical screen for doing
your backups.

You should be able to find it at http://www.freshmeat.net or even an rpm
from http://www.rpmfind.net

Noah.